HD Air has built a reputation for outstanding service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability. We are the most well-respected air conditioning, heating, and plumbing company in the area, offering our customers a wide selection of services, products, and home comfort solutions.
What You Can Expect When You Join Our Team
At HD Air, we’re committed to seeing all our employees succeed, both professionally and personally.
When you join our team, you can expect:
- Ongoing support from a dedicated team
- Extensive, ongoing education
- Thorough technical training
- Instruction from our full-time, N.A.T.E. certified technical trainer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Prescription drug coverage
- Medical flex spending account
- Dependent flex spending account
- Company-supplied life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Free parking
- And many more family-oriented benefits!
We’re looking for individuals who are either already experts in their field, or those who have what it takes to get to the top of their game. We offer the support and benefits of being the largest air conditioning, heating, and plumbing company in the region, combined with the small, local feel of a company that truly cares about its customers and its employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to providing all employees with a pleasant, fair, non-discriminatory, and harassment-free working environment. We promise to hire the best-qualified candidate regardless of gender, religion, race, or age.